In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren (inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie) and explores the content of your mailbox.
This has been a seriously stressful/busy week for me (as the lack of posts demonstrate!) but it has all been made right by a few new gems I got. I just wanted to say Hello! to the few new followers from this week, and let you know there is usually more going on!
I have not bought any new books in, say, 3 weeks? So this week – even though I only got a few – was absolutely fantastic. Not to mention they are books I have wanted for a while! Soo… here they are:
- 13 to Life by Shannon Delany – I Hmmed and Hawed over getting this at full price at Foyle, but the Ann Aguirre quote at the back sold it!
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Dark Life by Kat Falls – Has a lovely quote on the cover by Jenny over at Wondrous Reads!
- Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre
- Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre – Yay for Sirantha Jax! I absolutely adored Grimspace, and just had to get the next books. The covers are so flippin’ gorgeous – whenever they get around to making the UK editions, I hope they keep them! Wanderlust is in my bag as we speak!
I also got a fantastic Book Journal made by Moleskine that keeps track of thoughts about the books you read. My motivation for getting is that – although I review books on DBD – I don’t always remember my off-the-bat opinions about the book. Also, for the books that I read that I think y’all might not be interested in, I have a place to keep a review for myself! It is really nice – and while I do see some potential issues with the alphabetization system that it has – I am looking forward to filling it up!
So, that’s this week! What did y’all get?