It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!
- Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow – This book has been slightly neglected this week, although not as much as some of the other books I am half way through. It has that edgy darkness that Lilith St. Crow does so very well – great UF.
Finished this week:
- Mercy by Rebecca Lim – I really, really enjoyed this book once I got into it! It had soo much ethereal goodness in it – really recommend it.
- Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan – This was good but it wasn’t quite as action-packed as I expected.
Reviewed this week:
Up next from the TBR pile:
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver – I need to get to this one asap!
- Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells – I have this one my Netgalley and OMG I want to get to this book rightnowplease.
Your ghost host at Dead Book Darling
Kay's been blogging about urban fantasy, young adult and werewolves since 2009. She's a firm believer in the many uses of the towel, the science of deduction and other fandom in-jokes. To support her book-buying habit, Kay keeps up a day-job as a science journalist (so feel free to ask her about Physics).