Ooh, I had a fantasticly bookish week! Went slightly mad in a few charity shops, Foyles and Forbidden Planet – not to mention there were some lovely goodies at the Lauren Oliver event (signed posters! postcards! books!). Alas, the photos I took on my phone are refusing to transfer, so I can only give you a shot of the books I took with me. (Except, I just realised I do have Pretty Little Liars with me but promptly forgot about it for photo time… oops).
- Soulless by Gail Carriger – I’ve already started this one. Love Gail’s writing style.
- Killbox by Ann Aguirre
- Archangel by Sharon Shinn – Forbidden Planet finally got this back in stock! I’ve been waiting about, oh, a year for it… but yay!
- Delirium and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver – Shall be giving out some signed goodies/books by Lauren later in May.
- Cursed by David Wellington
- Impossible by Nancy Werlin – This was such a great Oxfam Books find. Looks gorgeous and romantic – can’t wait to read it.
- Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst – Featured this as a WoW months and months ago and spotting it at Foyles felt a bit like fate. Wish I had a photo of this one, as the US Hardcover is lovely.
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
*stares at the pretty books* There’s just something wonderful about new books – even when you don’t get to read them immediately they can still make you smile. *is smitten*