Last year, I wrote a rather long post about how blogging can overwhelm me out sometimes. I get review books and, instead of being excited about them, I feel horrifically guilty because I know I probably won’t get to read most of them. So this month, I am going to only tackle that guilt head on and only read books I received for review!
Loads of these books have already come out (one on the pile came out in 2011), but they are all ones I’ve really, really wanted to read:
- Quantum Drop by Saci Lloyd
- Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (and Uncommon Criminals – bought ebook)
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- India Dark by Kirsty Murray
- Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
When between books, I continue to work on A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin – which I will finish one day, dammit!