Although I haven’t posted in a while, I have been buying books like a crazy person. Seriously. I actually don’t know what I got this week because it has all blurred into one gigantic spending spree. But there are a couple of gems from the past few weeks that I want to share!
Signed Copies of Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine and The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan:
And a fair bit of fantasy and urban fantasy – half of these were found in charity shops/used bookstores…. which always makes for a more exciting find!
- Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine
- The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Parasite Positive by Scott Westerfield
- The Hollow by Jessica Verday
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Evermore by Alyson Noel
- Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
- Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
- Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
- Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
- Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
- Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward
- Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Already Dead by Charlie Huston
- Something from the Nightside by Simon R. Green
- The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne McLeod
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- Curse the Dawn by Karen Chance
*wipes brow* That is insane, right? What was I thinking? I actually didn’t list all of them either… I just kinda gave up.
Oh well, should I ever have any time off I will not be short of reading material!