So, this is a few weeks worth of books: a few fantastic weeks worth of books. Let’s start off with the gem of the month:
THE A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE BOX SET by George R. R. Martin – Isn’t it lovely and shiny and brilliant? I really really want to start reading this asap, but am also nervous to start it. The Game of Thrones tv show was insanely addictive and I have a feeling the books will be just as good!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Exile by Rebecca Lim – This was brilliant. Brilliant, I say! Y’all need to read Mercy already!
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins – I’ve wanted this for ages but never wanted to buy the UK paperback (as it is absolutely hideous). So, now that the US paperback is out, I thought I’d get me one!
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton – Bought this on the strength of Jenny’s review. Hope it lives up to the hype!
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini – I know everyone and their mother has been talking about this book, so I am mildly curious about it…
- Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton – I bought this purely on the strength of Maggie Stiefvater’s blurb. It had better be fantastic, as I’ve bought the hardcover.
Books for Review:
From Razor Bill:
- Brother/Sister by Sean Olin – Really enjoyed this!
From Chicken House:
From Hodder and Stoughton:
In short, I’ve gotten some FABULOUS books lately. Can’t wait to read them all!
So, let me know what’s been in your mailbox!