In this weekly event hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss what we’ve been reading this week (and, occasionally, what we haven’t).
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong – Despite being a devoted fan of her YA work, it has taken me up til now to start on her adult fiction. Bitten is great, although I can definitely tell that Kelley has grown as a writer since she published this.
Finished this week:
- The Touch of Twilight by Vicki Pettersson – It’s official. Joanna Archer is my least favourite heroine – supplanting Faythe from the werecats series. Even though I enjoyed this book and love the verse, I absolutely loathe this woman. Still, it’s a series well worth reading!
Reviewed this week:
- Brother/Sister by Sean Olin
- Two stories from the Mammoth Book of PNR: Pack by Jeaniene Frost and How to Date a Superhero by Jean Johnson
Up next from the TBR pile:
- I think I will finally get around to finishing the Vampire Academy series this week… I only have two books left to read, so if I get cracking now I could have them all done by the time Bloodlines comes out.