Well, after two months of insanely large TBRs (which, alas, did not get me through my 2013 goodreads challenge) I am toning it down for January/February. These are books I’m reading purely for pleasure and – of course – that fit into my new 2014 challenges!
- Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott – I love starting the year with a Scott book. Cannot wait to get to this one!
- Goblin Secrets by William Alexander – This one is for my Monthly Key Words Challenge.
- Horde by Ann Aguirre – Had planned to read this finale in December, but figured saving it until January would get me a step closer in my Series Challenge!
- Shadows by Paula Weston – To be honest, I wasn’t that enthused about this title when I picked it up at BEA. But seeing it on Jenny’s (Wondrous Reads) Best of 2013 list has me intrigued!
- Antigoddess by Kendare Blake – Can you believe this will be my first Blake novel? Me neither!
I also plan on tackling a few of my Kindle titles and a few hardbacks I have in, er, another country. Namely:
- Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell – I was to finish this already!
- Endurance by Ann Aguirre
- Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter – I am in SUCH a Gallagher mood right now. I need MOAR.
This month I am also planning to start something a wee bit crazy… I am going to sort my books according to colour on Pinterest! I just really, really want to see what my titles will look like and – since they are spread across three countries – I will never be able to do this in real life. Should be awesome and time consuming!