It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien – Have reached a bit of an impasse in Middle Earth… don’t worry, I’ll get to Mordor eventually!
Books finished this week:
- Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
- Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
- A Week at the Airport: A Heathrow Diary by Alain De Botton
- Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
It was a really great reading week, as I absolutely LOVED every book I finished! Also finished reading my first non-fiction book of the year – A Week at the Airport was a lovely, thoughtful read that I would highly recommend to travellers worldwide!
Reviews posted this week:
On my TBR pile:
Your ghost host at Dead Book Darling
Kay's been blogging about urban fantasy, young adult and werewolves since 2009. She's a firm believer in the many uses of the towel, the science of deduction and other fandom in-jokes. To support her book-buying habit, Kay keeps up a day-job as a science journalist (so feel free to ask her about Physics).