Since I missed out last week, my book stash is slightly larger this week… or maybe I have to just admit that I have failed my New Year’s resolution to be less impulsive with my book-buying madness!
- Shadow Marked by Anna J. Evans – This book has a hot cover, but reads like an X-rated 80s horror flick. Alas.
- A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris
- Magic or Madness by Justine Larbalestier
- Blue Diablo by Ann Aguire – I love this UK cover!
- Retribution Falls by Chris Wooding – Not my usual genre, but I was just intrigued by the whole space!pirates plot. Probably a left-over Firefly syndrome.
- Black and White by Jackie Kessler and Caitlin Kittredge
- The Iron Hunt by Majorie M. Liu
I also got 3 more Richelle Mead novels. I think I am only missing one of the Succubus books and then I’ll have them all (GOD, I need more reading time!). A disturbing amount of them are signed – five, or maybe six? – because my book stores seem to keep a stack of them in the back room. Seriously, they never run out. It’s bizarre.
- Succubus Dreams by Richelle Mead (signed)
- Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead – Anyone else annoyed by how tall this book is? It’s completely mismatched with the rest of the series! *le sigh*
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Anyhow, I was very happy with my books this week! How about everyone else? ♥