It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!
- Captivate by Carrie Jones – Not as good as Need… not sure why exactly, but there is something off about it that I can’t put my finder on. Still – has possibly the sweetest feministy heroine ever. ♥
Finished this week:
- The Devil’s Kiss by Sarwat Chadda – Really enjoyable with a very London vibe. I loved knowing which tube stop Billi was getting off at. hehe
- Linger by Maggie Steifvater – OMG. I forget how lyrical and tragic her writing is. I cried ALOT while reading this. It was cathartic and terrible and just… fab read.
- Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine – Great series. OK book.
- TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow – OK book. Great series (potential).