It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!
- Wake by Lisa McMann – OMG why did I wait so long to read this series? I am only 50 or so pages in, and am in love. This woman can really, really write. If I order the rest of the series before I finish the first book, would that be considered bad form?
Finished this week:
- Sea Change by Aimee Friedman – Read this in a day and loved it. The deep south setting, the scientist!heroine, and the page-turning mystery have made me want to run out and buy all Friedman’s books!
- Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow – Jill Kismet is the poster gal for screwed-up UF heroines. Great writing, but not as fantastic as it could have been.
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes – Despite the bland romance, this book really turned it up by the end – some fantastic twists which made me not want to put the book down! Not to mention Callum (oh, Callum ♥) stole my heart.
Reviewed this week:
- Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells
- On Coffee and Princesses – YA authors we’ve loved and let go.
Up next from the TBR pile: