It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead – Oh, dearest Vampire Academy. I put this book off for so long because I knew it would friggin’ hurt. Richelle Mead sure knows how to shatter a girl’s heart… it’s fabulous.
- Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward – Good, but not fantastic. There are just too many plot lines going on at once – it seems as though they each need their own separate book!
Finished over the last 3 weeks:
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre – Love Love LOVED this book. Ann Aguirre is a ROCK STAR.
- Hexbound by Chloe Neill – Disappointing sequel to Firespell, but not entirely without merit. Expect a review of this one on Tuesday.
- Soulless by Gail Carriger – This book was like a cotton-candy crumpet. Fabulous, tongue-in-cheek and lovely. So glad I listened to Jenny (Wondrous Reads) and got a copy!
- The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney – Loved the first 1/3… but it went rather downhill from there. Still, I shall certainly be reading the sequel.
Up next from the TBR pile:
- Oh, I don’t know. Maybe Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda or Bitten by Kelley Armstrong or Torment by Lauren Kate or Across the Universe by Beth Revis or Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard or Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs…
Reviews I need to write!
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow
- Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
- Wake by Lisa McMann