The Books in a Series
- Affliction by Laurell K. Hamilton – This is the twenty-second book in the Anita Blake series. HOW. o.0
- The Beating of His Wings by Paul Hoffman – This is third in the Left Hand of God series. I’ve been wanting to get to the first for a while!
- Elysian Fields by Suzanne Johnson – Again, this is the third in a series I’ve been meaning to start!
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
- Every Day by David Levithan – The blinding orange of the UK cover is the reason I’ve desaturated this haul pic. It’s horrid!
- Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher – I have an ARC and a finished copy of this. It’s not my typical genre, but it sounds super good…
- Nowhere by Jon Robinson
- Scissors, Sisters and Manic Panics by Ellie Phillips
- Arclight by Josin L. McQuein – A few of my goodreads friends really enjoyed this one, so I will have to check it out sooner rather than later!
The Signed Copies
- Crash by Lisa McMann – I’m still quite annoyed about missing her signing at the National Book Festival – though I am glad I at least got this!
- Master of the Mountain: Thomas Jefferson and His Slaves by Henry Wiencek – If you are a Thomas Jefferson fan, you need to read this. He did not grow up to be a man you should model anyone after.
I also received my A-MA-ZING Morganville Bunny Slippers for contributing to the Morganville TV Series Kickstarter project.
As you can see, they are super super SUPER cute. They are also signed by the lovely Rachel Caine, though her signature will wear off if I continue to use them… it is already starting to!
*hugs slippers to my chest* If there is a fire, these darlings will go with me out the door.
Anyhow, thank you, as always, to the publishers who sent most of these books on – and to the authors for writing them! (Except you, Hamilton. You need to stop. I just don’t have the time anymore.) Can’t wait to see what everyone else got!